The Copeland Family

The Copeland Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun Idea

I just saw this on Katina's blog. I thought it was much more fun than the usual tag, so play along! Here are the rules: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Happy Memories to You!

1 comment:

Lindsey Rose said...

So I remember the first week you guys moved back to the ward, and I came over to meet you. You were soo friendly and I thought wow I really need to get to know her better. Our movie date night was a great memroy, we love hanging out with you guys. Also the time we went to your house for an enrichment I think, and only 4 of us showed up. It was so fun just chatting with you. You are a great friend, can't wait for more memories to come!