The Copeland Family

The Copeland Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Newlyweds


To celebrate our 10th anniversary, Pierce and I went on a trip to Panama City Beach. The last time we were there was on our honeymoon, 10 years ago. Our parents watched the children (including the 10 yr. old dog) for a whole week while we were gone. It was wonderful! We rented a convertable Sebring, spent some time reliving old times, and spent a lot of time just hanging around. Some of the fun things we did included snorkling, going to a waterpark, building a sandcastle, and eating on the beach at some fun restaurants. Of course, the best part of the beach for me is the beauty of it. The sunsets, the sound of the waves all night, the feel of the sand as it exfoliates your feet, the smell of the saltwater, the taste of good seafood. I just love it. And I loved being there with my wonderful man. Before we left, Pierce bought me the new Stephanie Meyer book, Breaking Dawn, so I spent every spare moment reading it for the first few days. Then, the first morning we were there we got a call on the room phone saying that I had a delivery at the front desk. So, I got dressed (it was only like 11:00) and went to get "my delivery." Pierce had flowers sent to the hotel-a dozen roses and six callalilies. Callalilies were the main flower from our wedding-isn't he the best! This vacation was a great time for us. We got to be together and make another memory to cherish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow Jennifer. What a great gift...the trip and the flowers and just the whole darn thing.

Tell Pierce that he is putting LG to shame.

Next year, we WILL go tropical...how perfect.

And, I love the photo of you guys.