The Copeland Family

The Copeland Family

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brody's 1st Trip to the Dentist


This is the 3rd post of the night, so be sure to read to the end-our anniversary vacation-there are a few pretty pictures to see!

Also last week, Draven, Brody, and I went to the dentist. Draven has been before, but this was Brody's first time. Brody is pretty outgoing and tries new things easily, so I didn't do a lot of lead-up for him. I mentioned it over breakfast that morning when he asked "what [he had] to get dressed for"-his words. When we got there, he got a little stage fright, but when I showed him the prize box, he jumped in the seat! He did really great, and did just what the technician told him too. He was even the first to see the dentist. I'm proud of you, My Brody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't been here forever so I had a lot to read & every picture & every paragraph made me cry. What a sappy woman I am sometimes. I cried that Brody was so brave to jump in the dentist chair; cried when I first looked at the 1st day of school picture & our big boy Draven; cried because you & Pierce you so cute on the beach at sunset & I'm so happy you are so blessed; I even cried at the end of the tree story because you were so cute about Pierce doing breakfast. It's really true that what goes around comes around. Jennifer, you have been a blessing to everyone you've come in contact with ... your birth family, your extended family, your friends at school & elsewhere ... and now you are blessed over & over & will be for eternity. I'm so thankful I'm your mom. I love you all a bunch, Grammie

Lindsey Rose said...

Brielle loves the dentist! I tell you what they sure make it a lot more kid friendly than when I was a kid!