The Copeland Family

The Copeland Family

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brody's in Preschool

The first week of September, three friends and I started a Preschool group for our 3 and 4 year olds. Lindsey, Brenda, Katie, and I take turns having the class in our home once a week. We are teaching the kids their alphabet, numbers 1-10, colors, and shapes. Today was my turn and we learned about the letter "C" and the circle. The kids are so cute-3 boys and 1 girl-and they get excited about the smallest things. Today we made Cookies that were shaped like Circles; pictures of elephants, catapillars, and snakes made out of Circles, and pulled lots of "C" things out of a bag. It's really fun seeing the kids learn new things and have fun with their friends. Brody asks me every week day if it's time to have Preschool. It's one of the only ways to get him to wear clothes instead of a costume all day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Brody! I am so proud of you! I'm also glad you like preschool. It is the beginning of a wonderful adventure with YOU as the main character. This is YOUR story. It will be a wonderful story, too. You just stay close to your Mom & Dad & your sweet brothers & always remember that Heavenly Father & Grammie & Pete & Pop & all your family love you very much. Hope you call me soon on the computer. You can show us the elephant made from circles!